Monday, January 3, 2011

February 2011 Photo Contest

Sorry girls!  Didn't have a craft for today so I'm going to post on the February Photo Contest coming up!

I will be hosting a photo contest from Feb. 1st- 9th.
The theme is Winter Wonderland and the prize is a $10 gift card to Hobby Lobby!
It must be a photo you took.  One photo per person.   All entries must be in before Feb. 1st and sent in to justforfun.fromyou@gmail.com with your first name, first LETTER of your last name, and state.  
I will post all the photos on the blog and let you all vote on them!  I hope all of you will participate!
And please pass the word!  If you have any friends that love taking pictures tell them about it!  You do not have to be a follower to participate!
Can't wait to see your picture!
Have a great day!

Jordan

1 comment:

Blythe said...

Hobby Lobby is an awesom store!
I'll be sure to pass the word along!