Sunday, August 14, 2011

Curly Hair Tutorial...

Hi there!  I have a fun hair do Bethany B. sent in to post on Wed. but I came across this REALLY cool tutorial on how to get your hair super curly, naturally!  I did it and got WAY more curl than I usually do! I got so many questions on how I did it that I decided to post it here so all of you can try it!  (I hope with the same success! :)
So, here is the video, I would turn your volume off, there's like no talking just a song.
So, hope you enjoy!  Oh!  And tell me what you think and if you try it how it turns out!  :D
Jordan


Oh!  Below her video on YouTube she says she does 2 T. of baking soda in a 24 oz. bottle of water and just sprays it on, scrubs, then uses apple cider vinegar, then conditioner.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

sounds awesome. i'm going to try no shampoo. =D my hair has some natural curl...so...