Here is a recipe for Alfredo Sauce sent in for the 'Do You Have' page! I haven't had a chance to try it yet but I can't wait! Thanks for sending it in Ashlyn!
Btw, if you haven't checked out the things in the 'Do You Have' page or you have something to send in let me know!
I saw that and here is the best recipe ever for Alfredo sauce- it is awesome! (in fact, when you go to Italian restaurants an order fettuccine Alfredo after tasting this- you will be disappointed!;) (For our family I have to quadruple this)
1. Melt 2 TBS Butter in a saucepan.
2. Add 1/2 C heavy whipping cream.
3. Bring to a low boil. Keep an eye in it as it has a tendency to boil over! But it is really important to bring it to a low boil! Worst step to mess up! If it is not at a low boil, when you add the cheese it will sink to the bottom and become a burnt mess!
4. Add 1/2 C Parmesan cheese, stirring constantly with a whisk. (if it's at boil it will melt almost instantly)!
5. Let sit 3-5 minutes, to let it thicken. Serve! You can season w/ salt and pepper if desired!;)
I know I overemphasized the boil part! It's just that I've messed it up several times when I have been in a hurry and I didn't let it boil, and it was a complete failure! Its disgusting with all the cheese stuck to the bottom with the cream up top!
-Ashlyn Y. IL-