Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Hairdo Wednesday

Well, I was going to post a Curly Messy Bun that I did on Sunday but our computer was acting up so I didn't get the pics. up.  Sorry Judy!  :(  I'll try to do it next Wed.

But in the mean time...
Here is an AWSOME site about care for your hair so you can get the best curl out of it!  A friend lent me the book last year and it saved and TOTALLY changed the way I did my hair!  For good!  I have WAY more curl than I ever have AND it's WAY more healthy than ever! 
So, if you have naturally curly hair, or even just the slightest bit of wave, check this page out!
It has how to care for your hair, styles, pics., cuts, and more
I REALLY encourage each of you to check it out!  You'll be glad you did!
And if you do, leave a comment and tell me what you thought or how it worked for you!
Fall in love with your God given curl!  :D
Jordan

Got Curl?

No comments: