Sunday, October 24, 2010

Scripture Sunday

I'm sorry girls I did not post anything yesterday.  We have out-of-town friends from MO visiting us this weekend and I just couldn't get one done.  :/
 
Here is the verse for today...

"And he shall speak great words against the most High, and shall wear out the saints of the most High, and think to change times and laws: and they shall be given into his hand until a time and times and the dividing of time."
Daniel 7:25

The first 'He' in that verse is talking about satan or the anti-christ.  So knowing that what do you think this verse is talking about or saying?


Jordan

P.S  And I only have received 2 recipes for next week! 
:(  C'mon girls, I know there has to be some more good Fall recipes out there! Don't make me do the whole week!

No comments: