Monday, November 15, 2010

And The Winner Is....

And the winner is....
>drum roll please<


Simple Farm Girl!!!!!
Congratulations!  :D  E-mail me your address and favorite restaurant and I'll get your prize in the mail!

And good work to all you other contestants!  You all did a great job!  Thanks for participating!  And welcome to all new followers! :)

------------------------------------------------

Sorry, no craft today.  We had some out of state friends show up and surprise us yesterday!  It was sooooo fun spending time with them.  But I didn't get a craft together in time.  :)

Make sure to take a look at our next special event coming up!  "Let's Get Excited About Thanksgiving" week!  It will be a week of fun Thanksgiving ideas!  All the details are above!  Hope you'll send something in!
  
Jordan

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I just love the header of this blog how did you get thr orange on the trees.

Jordan said...

Thank you! Well, we photo shopped it on one of my friends program. And I spray painted the trees so it would go with the background better.

Anonymous said...

Congratulations, Farmgirl! =)

I really like the header, too- really fun!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations Farm-girl!