Saturday, November 13, 2010

Misc. Saturday

Today is the last day of the Follower Contest!  You all have done a great job inviting!  There are so many new followers!  Good job!
The only problem is that I still only have a few that told me who invited them!  :(  I don't know if there's any way for you girls to tell who came for you or not but I won't count up the followers til Sun. night so that way if there is any way you can tell me who you invited that didn't leave a comment you can still do so for points.  :)
Blessings to you all!
Jordan

4 comments:

Blythe said...

Oh,I love your new header it's soo cute and awesome!

Ashlyn Y said...

Hey Jordan, this is Ashlyn. I got three people to follow you- Jennifer (www.isanythingtoohard4god.blogspot.com), Where the Green Grass Grows (www.wherethe greengrassgrows84.blgospot.com) and Melody Harp (makingmelodinmyheart.blogspot.com)
They didn't leave comments!!! Sorry! I should have one more too!

Desiree said...

I just followed your blog for the followers contest. Farmgirl sent me!

Blythe said...

I believe Sreinke and Anna Kathrine came from my blog!

I'm not positive,but I pretty sure they did!