Sunday, November 7, 2010

Scripture Sunday

"I heard an old, old story,  how a Savior came from glory,
How He gave His life on Cavalry to save a wretch like me:
I heard about His groaning, of His precious blood's atoning,
Then I repented of my sins and won the victory.

I heard about a mansion He has built for me in glory,
And I heard about the streets of gold beyond the crystal sea;
About the angels singing, and the old redemption story,
And some sweet day I'll sing up there the song of victory!

O victory in Jesus, my Savior forever,
He sought me and bought me with His redeeming blood;
(Praise God!)
He loved me ere I knew Him, and all my love is due Him,
He plunged me to victory, beneath the cleansing flood."

- E.M Bartlett -

For God so Loved the World that He Gave His Only begotten Son
that WHOSOEVER Believeth in Him
should NOT Perish but have Everlasting Life.

- John 3:16 -

Can you sing the song of victory?
Jordan

No comments: